Get ready for an adventure in duck hunting – from the nervous whine of dogs ready to retrieve or the first glimmer of cupped wings slicing through the air. Memories will remain long after you leave the sanctuary of Colorado. You will have the opportunity to hunt some of the best duck water and fields the Central Flyway has to offer. You can expect to walk away with mixed bags of ducks such as Mallard, Teal, Widgeon and Gadwall just to name a few.
Each Duck Hunt Includes
- Professional Guide
- Retriever li>
- We will be hunting pre-scouted ponds, lakes, river bottom, or field
- Spacious open water blinds with boat hide, and well concealed pit blinds
- $1125 for one to three guns
- Add additional guns for $375 a gun
- Refund policy: No refunds given on deposits. Hunts may be rescheduled if we are contacted at least two weeks in advance.
2021-2022 Season Dates:
- 1st Split: 10-8-22 thru 11-27-22/li>
- 2nd Split: 12-18-22 thru 1-31-23 /li>
- Ducks: 6, excluding mergansers. Of these 6, no more than 5 mallards, of which no more than 2 can be female, 1 pintail, 2 canvasback, 2 redheads, 3 wood ducks and 1 scaup.
- Coots: 15
- Mergansers: 5 Only 2 can be hooded mergansers.
- Possession limit: 3 daily bag limits